As it begins to feel like spring out, I begin to crave my all time favorite cake. Every once in a while, my grandma and I make the cake we are known for. We first made it a few years ago, and ever since our first trial with the cake, we just can't stop! We've changed the original recipe here and there, so here is our finished recipe, Nana and Caroline style. It's the easiest, tastiest cake ever! This magic cake uses only 5 ingredients, requires no baking, and is absolutely DELICIOUS. On top of that, it's a beautiful cake! Enjoy!
1 Container Cool Whip
1 20 oz. Can Crushed Pineapple
1 Box Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 Pre-made Angel Food Cake
1. Drain your pineapple
2. Fold pudding mix, cool whip, and drained crushed pineapple together, making sure to stop before the filling is heavy
3. Cut your angel food cake into thirds horizontally
4. Wash and slice half your strawberries
5. Spread the filling between each third of your cake, layering your strawberries inside
6. Spread filling around the outside of the cake
7. Wash and half the second half of your strawberries and use to decorate the top
Here is my grandma and I with our finished product!!!